How can You Greet The  People!

 

1. Hello./Hi.
2. Good morning.
3. Good afternoon.
4. Good evening.
5. How are you?/How are you doing?
6. Fine./Fine, thanks./Okay.
7. What’s new?/What’s new with you?
8. Not much./Not too much.

Leave Taking

leave%20taking EVERYDAY CONVERSATION people english through pictures

9. Good-bye./Bye.
10. Good night.
11. See you later./ See you soon.

Introducing Yourself and Others

Introducing%20yourself%20and%20Ohters EVERYDAY CONVERSATION people english through pictures

12.  Hello. My name is……Hi. I’m……….
13.  Nice to meet you.
14.  Nice to meet you, too.
15.  I’d like to introduce…..
This is……….

Getting Someone’s Attention

getting%20someone%27s%20attention%20 %20expressing%20gratitude EVERYDAY CONVERSATION people english through pictures

16. Excuse me.
17. May I ask a question?
18. Thank you./Thanks.
19. You’re welcome.


Calling Someone on the Telephone

saing%20you%20don%27t%20understand%20calling%20someone%20on%20the%20telephone EVERYDAY CONVERSATION people english through pictures

20. I don’t understand./ Sorry. I don’t understand.
21. Can you please repeat that?/ Can you please say that again?
22. Hello. This is………. May I please
speak to………?
23. Yes. Hold on a moment.
24. I’m sorry……….isn’t here right now.

Birthday Greetings

1. Happy birthday to you.

2. Wish you many many happy returns!

3. Happy birthday to you - God bless you!

4. Long live our dear ruma.

5. My hearty congratulation to you.

6. I wish you a long time.

Marriage Greetings 

1. Happy wedding. May God bless you!

2. My best wishes to you and your better half.

3. My best wishes to your happy weddings.

4. Wish you a happy marriage.

5. Let your new lives be peaceful forever!

New Year's Greetings

1. Wish you a happy new year!

2. A happy new to you!

3. Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

4. Let many such years come a new with new prospects.

5. My best wishes on the eve of new year. 

Console 

1. My deepest sympathy goes to you!

2. I don't know with what word to console you at this hour of grief.

3. May God grant you the strength to bear the loss.


 

0 Comments