Enquiry In A Bank - Conversation
 
Bank open,working is going on as usal in regular basis.at that time a young man name pitar came to the bank,he stood in front of the manager room and start talking.....


Pitar: Good morning, Madam.

Manager: Morning. Whom do you want?

Pitar: I want to see the manager.

Manager: I'am the manager. Come in place. Sit down.

Pitar: I want to open a S.B Account in the bank. Will it be possible?

Manager: Yes, It will be possible. Wait a while. Let me do the needful.

Pitar: Thank you, Madam.

Manager: Where do you reside?

Pitar: I reside at kolkata.

Manager: What do you do?

Pitar: I have a swmall business of grocery.

Manager: Where is your business?

Pitar: At Victoria Memorial.

Manager: How much your monthly income?

Pitar: About ten thousand rupees.

Manager: Is there any partner in your business?

Pitar: No madam, I have no partner in my business.

Manager: All right. Now take the form and fill it up.

Pitar: Give me, Madam.

Manager: How do you withdraw money - by cheque or by withdrawal form.

Pitar: I want to withdraw money by cheque.

Manager: Please go to the field-officer. He will help you in this circumstances.

Pitar: Where is field-officer?

Manager: He is in, by the left of the cash-counter.

Pitar: Thank you Madam.....

[holding the form piter went to the field-officer room]

 





0 Comments