Two Friends Conversation-On The Way

two friend meet after long time.they are meet on the way,one is lalit and other is jatin. they are communicate each other.
 
Lalit: Hallo jatin!How do You do?

Jatin: I am so so.But you?

Lalit: Not so bad.How are your family,Jatin?

Jatin: They are all well

Lalit: Where are you going now?

Jatin: To the market.Will you accompany me?

Lalit: No brother,I'am to late.I went to the house of lalit.Do you not know lalit-my cousin?

Jatin: Yes,yes,i remember him.How is he?

Lalit: He is well,but his wife is not so well.She suffered from a pain in her belly.Now she gets some relief from pain.But she is now fellingherself very weak.

Jatin: Is there no renowned doctor?

Lalit: Yes,Dr.T.k.Das is a very renowaned doctor.He lives by the side of their house.

Jatin: Ok.Good bye,brother.

Lalit: Good bye.

0 Comments