Conversation Between Doctor And Patient

the doctor came to see the patient. the patient is laying in bed. after watching the patient, the doctor started questioning.....

Doctor: How are you today?

Patient: Not well, Doctor. I fell myself very weak.

Doctor: Did you have a sound sleep at night?

Patient: No, Doctor.

Doctor: Is your digestion all right?

Patient: No.

Doctor: I see. Your hand please. I shall fell the pulse.

Patient: I felt giddy last night, Doctor.

Doctor: You have constipation. I shall have to examine you thoroughly.

Patient: Yesterday I had a flatulent stomach, Doctor.

Doctor: Under whose medical treatment were you?

Patient: Dr. Pradip Pal. He is our family-physician. But he is now out of india.

Doctor: I have read her name of Dr.Pal. Can you tell the address of Dr.Pal?

Patient: Yes, I can. Dr. Pal reside at Hari nagar, Delhi.

Doctor: All right. I shall see him a day in his residence.

Patient: You may go to his house when he will return.

Doctor: Now listen, You will take this mixture thrice a day. And at night, Before going to bed, You will take one tablet everyday. These are the medicines for five days.

Patient: Thank you, Doctor.

0 Comments